Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stampin' Up Card Class

Tomorrow night I'm having my first Stampin' Up card making class.

One of my teacher friends asked if I would do one, and these are the 3 card designs we are making.

 Here's another version of the Sunburst card technique!  I REALLY love it!  This is one of those things when you see it, it just makes you happy!

I used the Gingham Garden DSP, and Pear Pizzaz, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight as the solid colors to compliment the DSP.  Papillon Potpourri and butterfly punch - A Round Array and its coordinating punch to complete this card.

This card (in different colors) I received while at the Dallas Regional this past February... I was looking for a simple, stunning card for these ladies...

Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, and Baked Brown Sugar are the main colors.
A few punches - scallops, a circle, and a border punch; a little polka dot paper, and some ribbon to match the main card color.  Oh yes!  A rhinestone for sparkle!



Usually in a card making class there are two cards to make, but my friend asked for 3.  I wanted something that would be awesome - and super-simple!  After you make 2 cards, generally you're about 'done'....  so we'll see how this third card goes.

I got out my Polka Dot DSP, the punch templates, the butterfly punch, and one of the hostess stamp sets for this card.  With the addition of a button, and rhinestone.  That's all you need!!
 I hope you've enjoyed the preview of my cards for this class.  :)



No comments: