Tomorrow night I'm having my first Stampin' Up card making class.
One of my teacher friends asked if I would do one, and these are the 3 card designs we are making.
Here's another version of the Sunburst card technique! I REALLY love it! This is one of those things when you see it, it just makes you happy!
I used the Gingham Garden DSP, and Pear Pizzaz, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight as the solid colors to compliment the DSP. Papillon Potpourri and butterfly punch - A Round Array and its coordinating punch to complete this card.
This card (in different colors) I received while at the Dallas Regional this past February... I was looking for a simple, stunning card for these ladies...
Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, and Baked Brown Sugar are the main colors.
A few punches - scallops, a circle, and a border punch; a little polka dot paper, and some ribbon to match the main card color. Oh yes! A rhinestone for sparkle!
Usually in a card making class there are two cards to make, but my friend asked for 3. I wanted something that would be awesome - and super-simple! After you make 2 cards, generally you're about 'done'.... so we'll see how this third card goes.
I got out my Polka Dot DSP, the punch templates, the butterfly punch, and one of the hostess stamp sets for this card. With the addition of a button, and rhinestone. That's all you need!!
I hope you've enjoyed the preview of my cards for this class. :)
ANNIVERSAIRE TOUT DOUX
-
Carte tout en douceur pour un anniversaire féminin. Avec la planche
assortie aux papiers design, facile de mettre en volume cette carte, toute
la planche e...
21 hours ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment