Monday, July 1, 2013

Christmas in July 1

Ahhhh July!  The craft stores started putting out the Christmas decorations in late June, and that just makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

This is my card for July 1st, Christmas in July.

I used 4 stamp sets:  Scentsational Season, Merry Minis, More Merry Messages, and Joyous Celebrations.  Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, and Gumball Green.  DSP:  Festival of Prints  Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight.



This is actually a card I saw last year, and made with some of my 'therapy' kids for their families.  One of my boys made 6 of these - we went into 'production' for 2 days! :)  It really helps to show them patience, perseverance, and planning.... as well as design and placement.  I always have a final design in mind, but if they want to take it somewhere else, it usually works out pretty well!

I loved this card the first time I saw it.... and starting this little projectito - I thought this was quite an appropriate way to begin.

Please enjoy!


3 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Susan, I love the papers and colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

What a super fun card, Susan! What a fun cards for your "kids" to make. I know they loved making them! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

What an adorable creation!! Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday. PS-Love your kitty!