Monday, July 8, 2013

Christmas in July 8


Today I have a very simple.... simple card.  BUT, I really love it!

I was checking out this website the other day, and saw this really adorable paper bow!  In the past, my paper bows have all been fails, but after looking at this picture tutorial (link below), I hit the paper bow jackpot!

Again, I'm using the retired Be Of Good Cheer DSP - but it's so pretty, how can I just leave it sit in my stash?

I also added a design-your-own brad to the corner.  These also didn't last very long in our catalog, and they're so pretty!  I used a small circle punch to cut a piece of the paper and use it as the brad center.



Isn't that bow just awesome looking?  This will definitely have to be a hand-delivered or Priority Mailed in the small box.

The cool thing about this bow?  It's oval punches, and glue dots!  I added the button just because I liked the added detail.

On my Christmas Card Challenge every month, I require the inside and envelopes completed and stamped right away... just because last year I had to go back and spend some time doing that.  As I make these cards, all the insides and envelopes are finished as well even though I'm just showing the images of the front.


Click HERE for a picture tutorial on how to make this super cute paper bow!  You absolutely won't believe how easy it is! 

Please enjoy!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What an awesome bow! Thanks for the link! Merry Monday (alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com)is having an anything goes challenge all this month.