Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cards for Solders 12/10 - 1/7/2011 Valentine's Cards!

Now that the holidays were over, I could again work on my CFS project!!
When I checked the messageboard, the theme was Valentines. I immediately thought of the KSS 3 step Hearts and Roses stamp set! How perfect.... flowers for Valentine's day!!

I've included the recipe at the end of the post. Please enjoy!!






Here are the color recipes for the Roses.

The Red Roses
Step #1: Riding Hood Red
Step #2: Cherry Cobbler
Step #3: Purely Pomegranate
Step #4: Rich Razzleberry

The Pink Roses
Step #1: Pink Pirouette
Step #2: Pretty in Pink
Step #3: Pretty in Pink stamped 2x
Step #4: Melon Mambo

The Leaves:
Step #1: Certainly Celery
Step #2: Wild Wasabi
Step #3: Old Olive

The Hearts:
Step #1: Real Red
Step #2: Riding Hood Red
Step #3: Rich Razzleberry

I also took one of my rose flower wheels, and with the Pretty in Pink, ran the wheel over the entire sheet before I cut it. You can faintly see the pink designs in the white spaces.

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

those are georgeous!!! and a wonderful and thoughtful idea!

Anonymous said...

This is so Beautiful!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Linda said...

Susan--love the Valentine! It's beautiful!

You can always send your CFS cards to me now that I'm a shipper too!

I promise I won't swipe them! Even thought they're gorgeous enough I want to! LOL!