Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Husband's Checkbook Cover

I'm not sure how many of you are aware that my husband (who spoils me quite well) does not support my hobby of stamping and Cricut paper cutting.
He's not violent, but he does like to yell sometimes about it.

Imagine my complete shock when he REQUESTED.... yes, there it is again, requested a checkbook cover after he saw the one I made for my dad!

He's got a good collection of cowboy boots since he dresses western style most of the time, and he did find me when I was living in Texas!!!

Here's the checkbook cover I made for him.


**and a closeup of the front.


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment