Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday!! - January 14, 2011




1.
What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?

LOVE this question!!
Pride and Prejudice 1995, Colin Firth; I watch it every weekend, holidays when I'm not working, and when I'm crafting. This has been going on since at least 2008. NO, I don't have a problem! :)
Xanadu - 198?, Olivia Newton-John; My sister and I watched this almost every day after school for a LONG time! Every once in awhile I'll get out the DVD.
James Bond - From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, etc. etc. Gotta LOVE the Bond marathons!

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?

People that don't keep their word. Seems so easy for people to tell you they're going to do something, and then just forget, or make an excuse. Granted, some excuses are valid, but some are just lame.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

She is fun, smart, generous & kind.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

I'd be a philantropist... I'd help people, and spend my days crafting and shopping. I'd also be cooking in some capacity. I'd also see what I could do about helping the kitties... finding homes, making sure they're taken care of. I'd also travel - a Travel Blog?? What FUN that would be!!

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

Kitchen Toys!!! That's what my husband calls them ;) I got 2 new 'toys' for Christmas... an electric fry pan, another AeroGarden since my first one died, and I just got at attachment for my Kitchen Aid! I know, some people won't understand, but I'm having WAY too much fun playing in my kitchen!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Oh, love Colin Firth in "Pride and Prejudice"!! Watch it ALL the time.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

great answers! thanks for sharing!