Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Very First Blog Award!


Christy Dillman (Christy's Zaney Creations) is one of our amazing CFS Queens. She has presented me with this Blog Award! I'm completely flattered to know that my work inspires her! So - here's a very short list of all the people that have inspired me! Christy, I hope you know I am just jumping up and down all over the place!! LOL

The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week.

Isn't this a nice way to show other bloggers how much you appreciate their work?

So here's what you need to do now.

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I have decided to nominate:

1. The Pink Stamper - Robyn - she has been a stand-out in her videos and all the things I've learned from her on her blog. Keep going, Robyn! You are an inspiration to so many!

2. OkieLadyBug - Okie! We talk so often, but I want to send you this award to show you how much I appreciate everything I've learned from you!!

3. Dawn's Stamping Thoughts - Dawn doesn't know me, but now she will get to see exactly how much she's inspired my work. She puts out the most amazing videos through YouTube... All I do is search Dawn5377 and I've got something new to learn!!

4. Everything Cricut - Gracie, Hmmm what to say? She is the leader of our Design Team and graciously allowed me to participate as a member of the team. Her work as a Cricut crafter is unequaled. Her blog is an amazing storehouse of information. I learn something new everytime I go there.
and

5. Nilda on The Cuttlebug Spot - I purchased a CB shortly after I got my E... but Nilda has taken the Cuttlebug and showed us so much that can be done with it above and beyond embossing!! Go Nilda!!!

No comments: