Monday, January 19, 2009

New Cricut Cartridge - Wild Card! Flower Card: Bloom Where You're Planted; Argyle and Oval Cards


My first Wild Card: Argyle - I also embossed the
lighter blue background with the Perfectly Paisley
Cuttlebug folder.


I just love this Oval card... the outer yellow frame
is embossed with the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder,
and stickled over the embossing with yellow.



Envelope for the Flower card...





This is actually the third card I've made from this Cricut Cartridge... and so far it's my absolute favorite! I think it's the inking that did it.... and some of the glaze pen work. I'll agree with you that I don't like that little purple flower on the left. (It is going to be changed!!) This just turned out so so cute!

I really like the sentiment: Bloom Where You're Planted




Post a Comment