Monday, January 19, 2009

New Cricut Cartridge - Wild Card! Flower Card: Bloom Where You're Planted; Argyle and Oval Cards


My first Wild Card: Argyle - I also embossed the
lighter blue background with the Perfectly Paisley
Cuttlebug folder.


I just love this Oval card... the outer yellow frame
is embossed with the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder,
and stickled over the embossing with yellow.



Envelope for the Flower card...





This is actually the third card I've made from this Cricut Cartridge... and so far it's my absolute favorite! I think it's the inking that did it.... and some of the glaze pen work. I'll agree with you that I don't like that little purple flower on the left. (It is going to be changed!!) This just turned out so so cute!

I really like the sentiment: Bloom Where You're Planted




9 comments:

Norine said...

you did a great job on both of them and I love the envelope
Hugs
Norine

Sonya said...

Well done Sue, I love it to!

Silly Skittles said...

Your creations look amazing, Sue! I am especially loving the 'argyle' look to your first card! STOP enabling! I haven't wanted the wild card cart...LOL..the glittering looks beautiful on your Cuttlebug embossing!

- SillySkittles from the Cricut board!

Anonymous said...

Love it! This saying is used a lot in our church.
Rose

JeepinMaMa said...

awesome cards! I just got this cart but haven't had time to play yet

all4sydney said...

Your cards are great!!

Ishadow said...

wonderful cards!! I too love the saying...BLoom where you are planted....hard for me to remember sometimes!

Christy Dillman said...

Wonderful cards Sue, WTG fellow CFS queen! Check out my blog Christy's Zaney Creations as I nominated you for an award!

Ashley Bregan said...

I've been debating on whether to get this cartridge or not...cause I'm a huge card maker, but I only like cartridges that are useful....


You definitely helped on my decision....I'm getting it!
Thank you!!!