Friday, December 17, 2010

Lime Light Charitable Design Team OFFICIAL Blog Hop!

Greetings to those hopping from the Lime Light Charitable Design Team blog.

Welcome to Sue's Cricut and Crafts blog. My name is Sue and for the past 2 1/2 years I've been posting my Cricut creations and other crafts on this blog. Early on in my time with my Cricut, Gracie from the Imagine That blog asked me to write some articles for beginning Cricut users, and it took off from there!!!

I do love my Cricut, and when my husband and I bought our house last year, one of the rooms HAD to be my Cricut room! It was an absolute requirement.


I wanted to join in on a Design Team, and Gracie asked if I would be a member of the Lime Light Design Team. I started as a regular member that first year, and have been so honored to stay on since and take on some extra duties (training director, etc.) In Oct. 2008 we completed our first project as a team: cards & bookmarks for soldiers. We have gone on to do many things, as you saw on our team blog. I'm always excited to get to visit our new team members blogs and get to know them every year... what amazing talents they ALL possess! I hope you can get a good glimpse of some of their best work on this hop.

The team members are contributing product & some absolutely gorgeous creations to the winners of this blog hop. Some of those products were donated from their LSS and other sources. I want to thank Making Memories for the gorgeous paper (it's all two sided or specialty paper), embellishments and kits.

I am donating a stamp set from a company I love SO much, Kitchen Sink Stamps. I use them along with my Cricut to create some projects that get WOW's when I show them!

That's not even the tip of the iceberg if you've watched the slide show in the announcement post. The ladies on this team are so selfless, and you'll get a good taste of that as you hop through the blogs.


You will be continuing on to
Tropic Luv, Cards in Paradise -- and you are in for a treat!

SO, take a peek at my Cricut and Craft creations, leave a comment on this post, and become a follower on this blog (and each blog you visit tonight) to be eligible for our awesome prizes!

There is a time limit, so don't wait too long!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment