Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday!! - December 3, 2010




1.
What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

Electric Fry Pan - so I can again cook our favorite fish recipe. The cooktop I have at this house doesn't keep a constant temperature.

AeroGarden - so I can keep growing my own herbs for cooking; my first one died. :(

I also want another Salad Shooter. The one I received many years ago from my favorite Uncle is on its last legs.


2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

I can't choose just one-there are so many wonderful Christmas memories!

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?

A pharmacist

4. When do you put up your tree?

No tree this year :( - new baby kitty in the house, and he's quite rambunctious! Maybe next year. It usually goes up 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before Christmas.

5. What is your favorite Holiday?

Christmas!!! I have fond childhood memories of Christmas, and I do so love all the Christmas light displays.


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Jodie (allgoodinmommyhood) said...

No tree??!?! How can that be?? You're making my heart cry!
What about if you placed it up on a platform?
Love Christmas too!

Canadianmom said...

Hi there! Just stopping by from Five Question Friday Blog Hop!I couldn't put up a tree last year because our house was too torn up from renovations. The kids took it better than I thought.

I am following you now, nice blog. Feel free to check out my blog at:
http://canadianmom-whatsonmymind.blogspot.com/
Take care and make it a great weekend!
Jen