Friday, December 17, 2010

THANK YOU!

Thank you for participating in our Lime Light Charitable Design Team Blog Hop!

I loved reading every single comment, and as Gracie posted over on the team blog, our winners will be announced on Monday!

I'm so excited to hear more of your comments on my blog and projects... and in time, to check out all your blogs!

THANK you again!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just checking back in after the hop so I could spend a little more time admiring all your fabulous work, glad I found your blog thru the hop your work is fabulous!! I also love reading your Five Question Friday, I must tell you I've always been attracted to Sam Elliots voice as well!! Thanks for all the wonderful inpiration, and very happy to be following you!! Happy Holidays

Lillian Child said...

It was such a fun hop! Love your creative style!

Pamela said...

I just joined the blog hop and I love your Christmas lights cards.
I always love things done with Christmas lights they are so much fun.

Connie Gage said...

Love all the cards you've created...so talented.

MaryNSC said...

I M Hoppin all over the place.. My Kittie is watching the cricut cutting RIGHT NOW..LOLOL

arklatxscrapper said...

Just became a follower and love your blog! Thx for the hop. CarolH:)