Saturday, September 1, 2012

Halloween Kitty! Meow, Meow, MEEOOOOOOWWWWW

My Mother-In-Law is all of a sudden really crazy for anything Halloween - doesn't matter what time of year it is, she is always looking for Halloween items - trinkets, Kitties, etc.  You name it! :)

I saw this stamp in the new catalog, and put it right on my list.  In addition to loving kitties myself, I knew I'd use this for a super-cute card somehow, someway.

I was looking around online, and saw a version of this card, and knew I'd CASE it!



The kitty was stamped on white cardstock, embossed with black powder and heated, and then LIGHTLY - very very lightly, sponged to get the background color.  I tried stamping on gray, and then embossing, but the color was much too dark for my liking.

The background is white cardstock as well, but sponged!!!  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, and Rich Razzleberry make that amazing evening sunset color.  I also used the new framelits for the Happy Halloween banner, and Martha Stewart's fence border punch for a kitty perch.


Your comments are always appreciated!

 ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG how great is that! so fabulous!