Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Question Friday - September 7, 2012



1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?

I enjoy Halloween, carving pumpkins with the Pumpkin Masters patterns, giving candy to the kids and seeing their costumes, but my favorite is Thanksgiving!!!!
Even though there's just the two of us, I still make the whole Thanksgiving Dinner (at lunch time).  Turkey breast, roasted, homemade gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, and a bottle of wine.
I LOVE it!!  I have friends coming to visit this year, so it will be 4 at the table instead of 2.

2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?


I'd like to have 3, but would be careful of the middle-child thing... :) 

3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?


My husband wants me to get a butterfly, and I can't tell you where he wants it! LOL Sorry!

At the Renaissance Festival in Houston when we lived there, I got a gorgeous Henna Butterfly on my arm from elbow to wrist.  It was AWESOME!  Pretty, and scrolly...  I really loved it.  

4. What condiment is a must in your house?


Hmmmm  Black Pepper!!  :)  Ketchup, I suppose, but it doesn't go on everything, like my husband had to growing up!   


5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?

We were at an Outback restaurant, and he had the ring in a wooden apple puzzle.  I had to get the puzzle open in order to get to the ring.  I was with him when he'd bought it the week before, but he wouldn't give it to me yet!! :) 

We went to see a movie, and then after dinner, he gave me the puzzle box.  It was very sweet. I could tell he was having a difficult time waiting for the meal to be over, and dessert to be served. :)  


Your comments are treasured!

3 comments:

retired not tired said...

Love your proposal story.

Unknown said...

Your proposal story is very sweet. I just love to hear how people pop the question!

Anonymous said...

what an adorable proposal story, so sweet. my hubby puts pepper on almost everything too.,