Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September's Christmas Card Challenge Winner


 September 25th!!

THREE MONTHS until Christmas!!  **Are you ready?  **Do you have enough Christmas cards made to send to all your family, friends, and co-workers?

I hope so!  If you don't, there are still 2 challenges coming.  October and November to make some cards for the 2012 Christmas season.

One thing - I already have the challenges set for 2013!  **Can you handle another year?  I hope so - I've had a FANTASTIC time making these cards all year.  It really seems to keep the Christmas spirit going, and I could deal with that for a LONG LONG time!

SO, to announce September's winner......  CONGRATULATIONS to

JPScraps!

Congrats, Jamie!!
I have PART of your prize package ready to go!  Will get it out in the mail soon - just need to ask you one question. ;)



Your comments are treasured!

No comments: