Sunday, September 30, 2012

Spectrum Noir Challenge - Holiday

I saw a challenge on Facebook for the Spectrum Noir coloring, and the prize is one of their 24 color marker sets.  I have all the base colors, but have asked my husband to get me the 4 sets of 24 to complete my collection.....  I think (hope) this will be a faster way to get them!

Plus, I'd like to have them to do some more seamless coloring, and color mixing.

I added pearls to the centers of the flowers, and used the alcohol markers on the pearls... they really glow!  So amazing. 

SO, here is one submission. (I have another planned for early next week.)  THIS is a link to the website where you can find coloring charts, tips, tricks, hints - everything you need to get started with the alcohol markers.
 
 



Poinsettias:  DR 1, 3, 5, and 7   Center:   CT3
Leaves:  CG 2, 3, DG 2
Pearls,  CT 3 and GB 5

The background paper is from a DCWV Christmas stack.
Poinsettia's Stamp:   A Year of Flowers set from Gina K Designs
Stampin Up products:  Pearls, Rhinestones, Sentiment, Word Window Punch, Label Punch, and Riding Hood Red ribbon.

Your comments are treasured!

No comments: