Friday, September 28, 2012
Five Question Friday - Sept. 28, 2012
1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?
We usually drive, simply because we like to explore and make stops along the highway. I mentioned our "20 mile rule" earlier, but did not explain it... if there's an attraction less than 20 miles off our route that catches our attention, we'll stop and see it. We've found lots of really cool places like that!! Plus, if we fly, I turn green. :)
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?
TEXAS! I lived there 18 years and loved it. I'd also love to live in England for awhile to be able to tour the country extensively.
3. Should grown women wear leggings?
NO! With the disclaimer that I shouldn't be one to comment on fashion! :)
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?
That's a tough question - there are so many great possibilities, but I think I would like to be called Marianna, just 'cause I like the sound of it.
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to?
I LOVE my magazines! Card Maker, Paper Crafts, and Tea Time (one of my favorites), I need to resubscribe to Teacher's Friend, and The Mailbox. I have a gift subscription from my favorite Uncle for Southern Living, and I held a long-time subscription to Taste of Home. I still get the special magazines they put out for holidays, and the cooking school.
Your comments are treasured!