Saturday, July 6, 2013

Christmas in July 6



Today's card is a ribbon wreath!  I actually made this 3 or 4 months ago and it's been on my desk winking at me for quite awhile.  It's about time it found its home on a Christmas card.

At the end of the post I have a link so you can see how to make one of these very EASY, very pretty ribbon wreaths!

I added some rhinestones, a double seam binding bow and some DCWV patterned paper to help make this card.

This will definitely be a hand-delivered card, or sent in a priority mail box.  WAY too thick to send in a regular envelope!  NO way for it to fit. :)




Click HERE to find a link on how to make this pretty ribbon wreath!  I didn't finish mine the same way... burned my thumb pretty good with the hot glue - :) - Next time I make one of these, I'm finishing it the way she did in the video!! 

I also used hot glue to adhere the wreath to the card, though I think Terrifically Tacky Tape would also do the job.

Please enjoy!



1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. Please add a link within your blogpost - thanks x