Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in July 15







As I look at this card, it seems pretty simple and plain - except I know how much work I put into this card! :)

I used Crumb Cake cardstock along with the Christmas red and green as a neutral mat.  Since the main image is poinsettias, I also used the embossing folder with the poinsettias called "Pretty Petals" to give the red some depth.



I'm enjoying my 'old' corner punch.  It gives a nice edge so not everything is a square corner.

The flowers are Stampin' Up from the last holiday catalog, and the sentiment is from CTMH.  I like the fonts they use.

This was also a good opportunity for me to finish up the yellow rhinestones I'd colored for an earlier card!



We are just about half way through with the Christmas in July project!  31 days..... Hmmmmm going to make it or not?  We'll have to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another nice card Sue. Love it. Sandra