Thursday, July 18, 2013

Christmas in July 18



This card design came from one of our Stamp-a-Stack events - I made a beautiful purple one and thought it would be fun to see what it looks like in Christmas colors!

I did make some changes -  the inside piece isn't just a piece of cardstock.  I cut out a tag and added a piece of cardstock as a pull.  It still needed something and I had a bow that just needed a place to sit. :)


I used the new Pansy Punch to make the flower - one piece of red and one piece of white cardstock crushed and crumbled then torn into two pieces.  Stack them, and add a brad to the center.  Attach to the card with a glue dot or dimensional.  SO pretty!

I added this picture so you could see the inside piece when it was pulled.  This card doesn't open, just slide the tag into the diagonal opening.


Please enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice. I like this card Sue. Sandra