Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Christmas in July 9







The other day I mentioned how I had to redo the background of a card because the vanilla and white just didn't work together very well.

So I saved the white background for this card, and I think it turned out pretty well!  The Swiss Dots embossing folder makes it look like snow behind the trees!




I used my retired Pennant punch to cut out the 9 trees - scored them in half vertically and a little adhesive made 3 cute 3D trees.
Again I used the bow maker from Dad to tie that cute little ribbon bow.

Do you know what you do for sparkly stars when you don't have yellow glitter paper and don't want to wait for Stickles to dry?  Use white glitter paper and a sponge dauber with Daffodil Delight ink.  Yellow stars!

Please enjoy!


No comments: