Sunday, July 28, 2013

Christmas in July 28



The stocking punch was one of my favorite stamp set and punch groups - I used the stocking stamps a few times this month, and here I used just the punch with DSP.  Do you need the stamps?  Probably not, but the punch?  Definitely!

One of my very favorite cards, and the most labor intensive cards I ever made was the fireplace card.  Then, if that wasn't enough, I made 25 of them for the calendar one year!  It took me almost a week and a half working every evening to get those all finished.  Worth it?  Oh yes!  Just very time consuming, even with the punch. 


I used the negative space from yesterday's card as a frame, and worked VERY hard on those teeny tiny bows!  I still need to work on them, but these two are better than my usual tries.

I'm going to go back and add some rhinestones to the stockings - they need some sparkle.  :)

Please enjoy!

No comments: