Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 CD Case Calendars - My Annual Project/Gifts

These 3 months are among some of my favorites.

I don't know how October always ended up being the most elaborate in the past... it's not even my favorite holiday, but I have some awesome Cricut Carts with very cool Halloween things so that's how they got so busy. This year I wanted to keep it simpler... and it still turned out pretty cool! (IMHO) I found these adorable Cancer Ribbons at Michael's, and decided to include them on the October design. Did you notice that the spiderweb has black flecks on it?



I bought this Happy Thanksgiving stamp many years ago, and "lost" it! I searched everywhere for it, and finally remembered where I'd put it. Now I am always sure to keep it near, it's so SO pretty! I love the calligraphy type work on it.


This design took me over a week to complete. Mom and Dad had already left to go back home, and I needed to get these finished. I cut some striped Christmas paper I had for "wallpaper" behind the tree, and then made the fireplace. That's what took all the time! I then embossed and inked them and used the month for the fireplace grate. The stockings are Stampin' Up ink and punch in Brilliant Blue/Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red/Glorious Green, and Glorious Green, Riding Hood Red. Even with the fireplace design, I still had to include the Christmas tree! They were cut in half, and placed on the edge then the branches, lights, and stickles to finish.


I hope you've enjoyed the 4 posts including this year's 2012 calendars!

I'm already working on the designs for 2013!!!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: