Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011

As LONG as the calendars took this year to make, I was thrilled that my Christmas cards, though VERY cute didn't take near as long to make! I made 29 (yes, a weird number) and they are all sent. Delivery should come soon!!

This one is a little more special for Mom and Dad... extra rhinestones, extra ribbon, etc.


Using variations of background reds/greens, and different patterned paper at the bottom, this is what the cards looked like.


Even my husband got in the act and helped me with address labels, stamps, and return address labels! What a shock! THANKS for the help, Bennie!!!


Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: