Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 CD Case Calendars - My Annual Project/Gifts

Here are the first 3 months of the CD case 2012 calendars.

This is the project Mom and I do together every year. When they come to visit after Thanksgiving, among all the other "stuff" we do the week they visit, we put together these calendars as gifts for family and friends. I like to think of it as a gift that "gives" all year 'round. I also have some very special people that I don't see as often as I'd like that receive these as special gifts because of my eternal gratitude for something they did, or their continuing friendship.

I use lots of Cricut Cartridges on these calendars every year as well as lots of my Martha Stewart punches and Stampin' Up ink, punches.



I use the vertical hearts cut from the Love Struck cartridge every year. I look at all the different designs, and always end up coming back to this one. It's a favorite!!!


I lent out one of my Cricut carts I wanted to use for this, so I found some stamps I'd bought on our travels, and used some very cute stickers I found. They shine and sparkle very nicely in the sunlight!


Stay tuned for the next 3 months tomorrow morning!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice :-)