Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 CD Case Calendars - My Annual Project/Gifts

Here are the next 3 months for the 2012 calendars.

I like to use the small Studio G stamps I got a few years ago to highlight the holidays in each month.

I also used the Ultimate Crafter's Companion to make the double bows on the April calendar, and Mom used it to tie the bows we put on the June calendar.



I really LOVE the Walk in My Garden cart. I use it so often and love the larger flowers as a single focus.


Here we used vellum to cut the flower pieces and stickles to highlight the flower center.


I am posting the next 3 months this afternoon!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: