Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Cookies and Candy 2011

Here are some of the cookies I baked and decorated for Christmas this year. I have 2 recipes from Taste of Home I've used over the last few years quite successfully. The Sugar Cookie recipe is posted on the blog under the label Recipes. The gingerbread is a recipe called Butterscotch Gingerbread Men. They're delicious!

I also dipped pretzel rods, made 2 batches of fudge for the first time, made the haystack cookies, and dipped raisins, peanuts, and pecans in chocolate. At the bottom of the post you can see the gift boxes I put together for the neighbors.

Click on a picture to see it enlarged!












Here's Mamie Eisenhower's Million Dollar Fudge recipe which I added pecans. I also made a microwave fudge with walnuts.


These are the dipped pretzel rods, with a Stampin' Up punch and stamp decoration at the top.


Here's a picture of one of the gift boxes I put together. There were 4 in all for the neighbors.



I really LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas !!!!!!!!!


Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: