Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 CD Case Calendars - My Annual Project/Gifts

Here are the next 3 months. Why am I posting them in 3 month increments? Experience. At the beginning, I would post all 12 months in one, and the labels section doesn't allow for as many characters as I needed, so I've broken them up into different sections, and don't have that problem any more.

I wanted to add some more flash to my July design this year, so I got out my Stand and Salute cart and found fireworks!!! We used the Cuttlebug and embossed the USA piece, and I added blue stickles to the country cut-out. It's only cut in white, and the red background shows through nicely for the red stripes. :)



I went crazy this summer over this color combination! I was playing one of my Facebook games, and came upon this color combo. LOVE it!!!
Turquoise, Yellow, Purple, Melon, and Peach. My dear friend Melissa LOVES the pineapple drink, so here it is!!! LOVE it in these colors!


Martha Stewart leaf punch makes up the border for September, and I found this stamp set from Stampin' Up on ebay. I watercolored them and inked the edges of the Decorator's Label punch. LOVE the falling leaves!


The last 3 months will post tomorrow morning! They are my favorites of all 12!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: