Friday, July 16, 2010

One Sheet Wonder and Cricut!!

Well I'm still hooked on the One Sheet Wonder technique, but I've now found a way I can incorporate some of my Cricut images!

I'm not following the templates anymore... just cutting up the sheet and making all kinds of cards with the cuts. I made 45 cards for "Cards for Soliders" over on the Cricut Messageboard. I'll post all of those here in a day or two.

I'm sending this card to my dear friend Barb. I know she'll like it!


I used Kitchen Sink Stamps for the background berries, and one of my newer carts, Preserves to cut the double strawberries. I know I'm going to LOVE that cart!!

I used Pomegranate ink on the berries, and Garden Green ink for the calyx on the berries. While at a meeting this past Thursday I doodled each of the berries. One of the ladies thought they were made out of cloth. What a nice compliment!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment