Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Reunion Poster - Cricut Lite!!

Mom told me about a family reunion coming up in August, and though I can't be there, I thought I'd send her pieces to make a poster... she said, "Make them big for our old eyes." So, there aren't many pieces, but they're all cut at either 3 or 4 inches tall, so they are quite big!!!

I hope they all fit on the poster board.

The letters are cut from the Hello Kitty cart at 3 3/4 inches, and triple layered...as well as adding red stickles around the borders.



Each of the following pictures are from the Cricut Lite Cartridge Block Party, and cut at 4 inches. I used inking, stickles, and different colors of gel pens to add details to each cut.










I also cut 4 strawberries from the Preserves cartridge to use as corner pieces, or border edges.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Lolliscraps said...

I'm hungry! lol Everything looks great!

greenbean said...

omg!...these are freaking fantastic!...loving 'em!...