Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cards for Soldiers 7/5 - 7/23/2010 45 Summer Fruits!

This round of CFS I was making up for a lost commitment. I promised 15 cards before my nephew's wedding and I just couldn't get them done. SO, for this challenge, I made 45 cards. 30 for this round and the missing 15 from the previous Challenge.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was that the challenge was Summer Fruits! I'd been playing with my Kitchen Sink Stamps - strawberries, blueberries, raspberries... and had 2 sheets all stamped of more One Sheet Wonders! I've stopped using the template, and started cutting the sheet up into inchies, and inch strips because I like the way they look. I also got the chance to use one of my newer carts, Preserves to cut the double strawberries. During a meeting I had last week the strawberries got their doodling after I'd inked them with Pomegranate and Garden Green ink.

Please enjoy!!! Can you pick out the two that are my favorites from the set??
















This is one of my two absolute favorites!!!
Red, White, and Blue!










































































I really love this one too... lots of inchies all spaced out, but your brain puts them back and allows you to see the entire picture. :) This one is my 2nd favorite!




~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

DtsArt said...

oh they are all berry sweet!