2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
1. Billy Zane ~ "The Phantom" - and well, just about anything he does.
2. Colin Firth ~ "Pride & Prejudice" - and well, ANYTHING!! :)
3. Val Kilmer in "The Saint"
AND for good measure: Hugh Jackman (OMG - Gorgeous!!)
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I have one that crosses the base of my right index finger from a dog bite when I was in 3rd grade. Thank goodness for the neighbor (Thanks, Bobby!) who walked me home so Mom could call the doctor. I was lucky I didn't lose my finger.
I have another on my left shin from somersaulting twice down a flight of steps right when I first started teaching. That time I was lucky I didn't break my neck.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
Can't think of one for this... as I get older, my gross factor has gotten less... so I really can't eat gross things. I did used to LOVE having a sandwich made of summer sausage and peanut butter... YUMMMM!
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Ummm I currently live in Oklahoma. Yes, saw some as a kid growing up, and now as an adult as well.
Well, those are my answers for my 2nd 5QF! I hope you liked reading them!! Thanks for letting me play along.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.