Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday!! - July 30, 2010



1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I did... I had a teddy bear that Mom tells me I took from my sister when she was born - I guess it was
one of her gifts... I still have him! He sits on our dresser. He's a little worse for wear, but still with me!

2. Do you dream in color?

Yes, I do - and I never know they're dreams until I wake up. It's all totally r
eal until I wake up and realize I was dreaming. Sometimes it's a real let-down.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I'm 6 ft. tall. I'm good with my height - it's nice to reach things and not have an
y trouble, but I wish I was thinner. I don't see that happening. :(

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

It would have to be Sam Elliot - I LOVE his voice! Even when he's doing commercials and voice-overs, I know it's him!! Nice deep voice with a Texas accent... what could be better?



5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

It depends. Most of the time we return them. One thing we always do is to bring in a cart that's sitting in the parking lot, or I'll pick one up from someone who's just finished unloading it to save them from having to corral it.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: