Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Delicious Breakfast while Traveling!

I just have to tell you about the most delicious thing I ate for breakfast while we were returning home from the wedding... It was at a Holiday Inn in Olathe, KS.

Granola Parfait. It's SO easy, and even more delicious as well as good for you! I can't think of one 'bad' thing - well, unless you eat way too much. LOL

Granola Parfait
1 Blueberry Yogurt (Lowfat Yoplait)
1 serving of Granola Cereal
1/2 to 3/4 c. fresh blueberries

Here is a picture with the parfait next to the honey and pepper grinder for size comparison.
That's all!! It's sweet, tart, crunchy and smooth all together! Give it a try, and let me know what you think. I'm HOOKED! It's SUPER delicious.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a wonderful comment! Wow, your wedding LO and favors are amazing. Yes, I am new to the cricut. I bought it in January of this year. I see that you're on some design teams, I would love to be a part of one...I'm hoping with a little more work and exposure it just might happen. Thanks again!