Monday, July 12, 2010

Thirty (30) Thank You's for a New Bride ~One Sheet Wonders!

When we returned from my nephew's wedding, I thought his new bride would need some Thank You cards. Doesn't every new bride need them?? So, with my new Flower-Soft to play with, I made this tag, a few sheets of the OSW's and a box for the cards!

I had an additional idea for these Thank-You's. Each card is different from the rest, with the only repeating feature as the Thank You piece itself. I took some of my OSW scraps, and used them to stamp on as well. I hope you like them!!


































































Stamp sets:
Watercolor Garden
Daisy
Teeny Tiny Wishes
(Lots of Thank You stamps from many Stampin' Up sets!)

Other Products:
Flower Soft
Stampin' Up punches
Assorted Cuttlebug Folders
Large Oval Nestabilities

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment