Monday, July 12, 2010

Thirty (30) Thank You's for a New Bride ~One Sheet Wonders!

When we returned from my nephew's wedding, I thought his new bride would need some Thank You cards. Doesn't every new bride need them?? So, with my new Flower-Soft to play with, I made this tag, a few sheets of the OSW's and a box for the cards!

I had an additional idea for these Thank-You's. Each card is different from the rest, with the only repeating feature as the Thank You piece itself. I took some of my OSW scraps, and used them to stamp on as well. I hope you like them!!


































































Stamp sets:
Watercolor Garden
Daisy
Teeny Tiny Wishes
(Lots of Thank You stamps from many Stampin' Up sets!)

Other Products:
Flower Soft
Stampin' Up punches
Assorted Cuttlebug Folders
Large Oval Nestabilities

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

5 comments:

Cricutcrazylisa said...

Susan....

They are all so beautiful! What an amazing bunch of cards. I know your new niece will love them. I would find it hard to send them out! They are so pretty!

Lisa

Diana Joy said...

WOW....those cards are fabulous and you are for making them for the Bride. Wonderful loving gift.

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Lovely cards!

Kopperhead said...

WOW, what a haul! Anyone would love that batch of cards.
k

LeeAnn said...

These are the cutest cards from OSWs I've ever seen. The embossing really classes them up. TFS.