Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 Blog Awards! Thanks, Andi!






I'd like to say THANKS to Andi over at her blog, Never A Dull Moment for these two awards! I do love receiving them. It's like someone saying, I really think your creations are noteworthy, and I'd like to 'scraplift' them!

She's a newer blog crafter, so visit her site and leave some comments, if you will. She's got some awesome ideas, and her creations are certainly noteworthy!!

Thanks again, Andi!

With each blog award, there are rules! Rules, rules, rules... which sometimes I think are a very good thing! ;) The following are the rules for the Sunshine Blog award (can't find any for Trendy Tree).


1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers. (Up to 12 other blogs.)
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


I am passing the Sunshine Blog Award to the following people who inspire me, and keep me motivated.

1. Gracie - Imagine That Cricut Blog - I can't even begin to say how important she's been to my "blog life".

2. OkieLadyBug - Okieladybug's Scrap N' More Blog - I recently met her in person, and she's as awesome and real on her blog. WYSIWYG with her... just like me!!

3. Jeannie Phillips - A Place For My Cards Blog - HOW in the word can one person have so much talent?? Every time I see her creations, I'm just blown away. Definitely take a look at her amazing blog!!

4. Kopperhead - 100 Things (Maybe More) Blog - I first found her on the Cricut Messageboard, and am always inspired by the amazing work she does! Take a peek at her amazing blog!!

5. Barbara - Barbara's World of Whimcees Blog - I saw one of her Magic Boxes on Splitcoast Stampers, and couldn't believe how AWESOME it was!! In addition to her being from my home state of Wisconsin (YAY) she also is involved with lots of other crafts... but check out those Magic Boxes! They're really something to see.



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Wow what a wonderfully sweet thing to say!!.. Congrats on your awards...and thank you so much for passing them on to me!!
Hugs
Jeannie

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Another WI blogger! :<)

Thank you so much for the award and the kind comments! I am so happy that you have visited my blog and I can now visit yours! :<)

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Unknown said...

You are so sweet and deserving of these awards. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

--Gracie