Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!!



This is a new feature I found on a blog through the SITS site! I thought it was so SO cute, so I decided to play along. Here goes!!

1.
What is one food you could eat everyday?
I never get tired of peaches. I could eat them always.

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Actually, yes I am. I've thought of changing it recently, but I know I never could.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
I wish I would have gotten over things faster and not worry about what people thought.

4. What color are your kitchen walls? My kitchen walls have a very light brick wallpaper with green leaves along the top border. It works perfectly with my Strawberry theme.

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
I have so many favorite songs, I can't pick one even now.

So there is my very first Five Question Friday!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

Welcome!! So glad to have you join in 5QF!

So...are you a real peaches or canned peaches kinda gal?

Have a fabulous weekend!