Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Special Anniversary Card!

Over on the Kitchen Sink Stamps blog, I found a card sketch from CPS #176 {Card Positioning Systems} (a link from my blog too) and needed an Anniversary card for my sister! What great timing.

I used the Roses stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps, and stamped the outside roses in:

Pink Pirouette,
Pretty in Pink,
Melon Mambo,
and Rich Razzleberry.


For the inside of the card, I stamped these roses in:

Riding Hood Red,
Rose Red
Purely Pomegranate
and Rich Razzleberry.

All the leaves are stamped with: Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, and Old Olive.



I used the Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink to ink the edges and add color swirls to the white cardstock so it blended nicely with the different pinks I used for background.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, wonderful use of the CPS Sketch with the beautiful KSS Roses!