Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hot Chocolate and a Chat KSC #29



The Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge for the beginning of October is Monochromatic! I'm totally all over that! I work very often in monochromatic tones, and the new set I got in the mail yesterday was PERFECT for this challenge!

I used Makiko's technique of sponging the edges on the Nestabilities piece.
For the hot chocolate, I used the following colors; 1. Desert Sand, 2. Pearl Beige off 1x, 3. Rich Cocoa off 1x, and for step 4, I inked the bottom with Rich Cocoa, and the top with Moonlight White Brilliance.

That Moonlight White really makes the top look like whipped cream!!

The cookies were stamped like this; 1. Desert Sand, 2. Rich Cocoa off 1x, and 3. Moonlight White off 1x so they would look frosted.

The peppermint stick; 1. Moonlight White Brilliance, 2. Rhubarb Stalk, 3. Ladybug Red.

The background is from the "Once Upon A Time" DCWV stack.


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment