Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stampin' Up Club Cards - July 2010

Our July card club was SO much fun!!! Thanks to Kathy, as always!! Our first card was this ice cream sundae, stamped with the Sweet Scoops stamp set. We used lots of GREAT techniques, and had fun playing with the Kissing technique. Don't you LOVE how my cherry is way too high for the ice cream scoops? :)

Kathy found these little wooden spoons for us to use on the card... isn't she AWESOME??!!


This flower is made with the Ornament Punch!!! Isn't that amazing! It consists of 18 punched ornaments, 2 smaller circles, and 3 green leaves! We then sprayed it with some of the glimmer mists from SU's fall catalog. I still have a crystal to add to the center. It is attached to a band that goes around a pillow box (not visible in the picture).



Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

4 comments:

greenbean said...

how clever are you using the wooden spoonie thing!...love it!...

Slyn11 said...

You are so mean!!! Now I need to get an ornament punch. Lovely flower...I wonder if there is a similar cricut cut

Olive Juice Studio said...

This is beautiful! I even love the color you used!

Kim

Jackie said...

How cute!! I'm making a bunch of cards as a Christmas gift and am definatly going to use this to help me create my own card.