Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday!! - August 6, 2010



WHERE did this week go!!??

Here are my answer for this week's 5QF

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
It really depends... if I'm dead tired, I don't move at all while I'm sleeping, and sometimes I rip the bed apart. Once I got so tangled, I couldn't get out when the alarm rang!

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more _pretty_.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
MEN

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I don't really frequent them, so I don't have an answer for this one.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
OH! I've been craving some food I used to have when I lived in Laredo, Texas.
Piratas, from Taco Palenque,
Tostadas Siberia's from Nena's Restaurant, and
Panchos, from Danny's.
I miss these things SO SO much! They really are delicious!



Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So tangled you couldn't get out?? What were you dreaming about?

Now I need to add "Try Texas Food" to my bucket list. I've never even been there!

Brooke said...

I want a raspa from a little raspa stand in Laredo! MUST HAVE ONE NOW! Too bad Laredo is so far away!

Frugal Vicki said...

My husband used to live in Texas, and he constantly craves a Whataburger, and every time we go visit he has to have at least three trips there. Silly man

Unknown said...

LOL, I think we all need that warning about men!

I'm your newest follower from FQF.

http://www.lifeofatwinglegal.com