Thursday, August 12, 2010

Five Question Friday!! - August 13, 2010




1.
Have you ever visited another country?
I've been to three (3) countries... Mexico since I lived right on the border for 16 years, Panama right before I got married since that's my husband's home country and he wanted me to see it. We also went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. We have many on our list, but this is where I've been so far.

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
New Orleans. I know some people don't think it's that strange, but it freaked me out SERIOUSLY!! I couldn't sleep that night, and driving past above-the-ground graveyards was too much for me! The voodoo shops on Bourbon Street were too freaky for me too. Uh!!

3. What is your favorite season?
Spring!! I love the spring - birds chirping, flowers blooming, everything new and fresh!! Christmas is my favorite holiday though. :)

4. What one song will always cheer you up?
Crazy for You - Madonna
Lady in Red - Chris De Burgh
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
I'm Not In Love - 10cc
and more...

5.
What Disney character do you resemble most?
I don't know....

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: