Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank You Cards

Beginning our new school year, we had some community members do some work on the flowerbeds at the front of the school. One of our "Partners in Education" also delivered some supplies for the teachers... so I made these Thank You cards for the staff to sign and send. I hope they know we appreciated their work and help!!





Stampin Up Ink:
Cameo Coral, Riding Hood Red, Purely Pomegranate, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive.
Stampin Up Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (Thank You)
DCWV papers
Sizzix Architectural Corners die-cut on the Cuttlebug.

I sure do LOVE my KSS! They always make me think of the joys of summer!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: