Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cards for Soldiers 7/24 to 8/14/2010

I signed up for 20 cards for this particular challenge since things are getting busy again around here! :)

For the first card, I embossed the light purple cardstock with the Romance folder, and inked it with both Lovely Lilac, and Elegant Eggplant ink.
The white cut is a Nestability - Lattice. Once I had them cut and embossed then I got out my Stencil collection chalks, and added some color.

I used the Lyrical Letters cartridge to cut out the I Love You's - 3 times... white, pink, and red, layered them with foam, and added red stickles on the heart.



This Love You also comes from the Lyrical Letters cartridge cut 3 times as above. I embossed the white background cardstock with the Candy Hearts folder, sprayed it with Tattered Angels glimmer mist, and then inked the edges twice with Pretty in Pink and Pixie Pink Stampin' Up inks.


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Hi, Susan! I'm so glad you visited my blog and left such a sweet message! It led me over here to discover all you fabulous Cricut creations!! What an amazing array of creative projects!!

I am so looking forward to meeting you in Houston at the Kitchen Sink Workshop and sharing my love of layered stamping!