Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stampin Up Club Cards - February 2011 and Tax Free Stamp Camp!

The first two cards are from our February Stamp Club meeting! I had these on my work table and just HAD to show them off!! Kathy does such a great job with techniques and tips and tricks for us!! THANKS, Kathy!!

Gotta LOVE SU's bird punch... it's so versatile!


This is a fantastic technique... Color Resist!


Now for the Tax Free Spring Stamp Camp!

We met this past Friday night, April 15th... for a GREAT night of fun, stamping, and projects!!

Isn't this bunny absolutely adorable? He was lots of fun to put together, and makes an adorable basket for small candy!


We used the Blossoms Punch for this card - Dogwood flowers! The browns and greens are perfect together for this pretty, pretty card!


This milk carton is cut from a Big Shot die - with thick window sheets!


And now... last but not least! A Spring Banner! Here you see mine on the wall in my Cricut (Craft) room. Patterned paper, pastel solids, letters, and pink ribbon.... what a pretty project!



Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

7 comments:

Victoria said...

i really love this sign! i'm saving for a Cricut myself :)

Young Mother said...

I love the fabulous friends card. You are very creative, I'm a new follower.
Popped over from SITS. Happy SITS day!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your "spring" banner! How can you look at that and not smile? :)

Semper Wifey said...

Stopping by from SITS! Congratulations on your feature! You are very talented! :)

Morgan said...

What cute cards! My sis-in-law was a SUp demonstrator for years. We've had a lot of fun being crafty together. :)

Unknown said...

These are all amazing!! I especially love the banner. You inspire me to go pull out my stamps. :)

Cristina said...

LOve,Love,Love the bird card!!!