Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday Cards

Here are two birthday cards I made recently.

I've been having a good time taking 'old' stamps, and using them with new punches! It seems to give them new life, and makes the cards more interesting.

I'm also LOVING the new ribbon technique! Tying bows on cards doesn't always fit with the style, but running this line of ribbon really adds something elegant to the card. I find myself using it QUITE often! Plus, you can use those small ends that can't be tied into bows, and don't fit around the card bases! :) What a great way NOT to waste the ribbon!!


I really LOVE my Kitchen Sink roses stamps! They fit perfectly for any occasion!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Holy cow! Those are adorable! So, so cute! Congrats on your SITS day :)