Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Craft Room! Not finished, but shaping up!




Just a short post showing 2 pictures of my craft room (in progress)!

The shelving I had in the kitchen of the house we were renting, because the pantry was in such a weird place. Here, I have an AWESOME kitchen, and more than enough storage, so my Williams Sonoma shelves can be used for my crafts... YAY YAY YAY!! LOL

My dear friend Antonio was kind enough to send me the 4 rods holding my punches. I thought 4 would be enough, and now I'm finding that it isn't even close... but I will use only these, and rotate the punches by season.

More to follow!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

It is looking great! Inspirationl to me to do something with my craft room.
Nancy

Cricutcrazylisa said...

I Love your craft room and your cards are simply Beautiful! I enjoyed your site and will visit often!!!!

Lisa