Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mom's Cricut Bouquet


Click HERE to view the most recent posts on Sue's Cricut and Crafts.   THANKS so much!


OK, Yes, I said I was done with those bouquets for awhile, but Mom came to visit, so I just HAD to make her one.. I had a clay pot, and floral foam left to do just ONE more.... but I made her help!

I used the Walk in my Garden cartridge, and if you look in the flowers, you'll see a bee, butterfly, and ladybug.
Instead of cutting 2 black shadows, I cut one shadow, and 2 colored pieces, so each of the pieces in the bouquet is 2 sided, and can be viewed at any angle. Mom wants to put it on the kitchen table, so I thought that would help solve the 1 sided problem with my school project pots.


I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Enfys said...

Wow, I bet she loved this. I've never made one of these, but seeing your lovely example has made me want to try.

Angela W. said...

Hi I think thats GREAT!
You could do alot with flowers.It has given me alot of ideas.THANKS!

Angela W. said...

Hi I think thats GREAT!
You could do alot with flowers.It has given me alot of ideas.THANKS!

Angela W. said...

Hi! That is really cute! It has given me some great ideas.Thanks!

Angela W. said...

Hi! That is really cute! It has given me some great ideas.Thanks!