Monday, September 1, 2008

Gift Card Holder





When we were on vacation in July, my dear friend watched the babies (kitties) for us, and I am always grateful to find someone who will take care of them while we are away... so I made her this little gift, inspired by Dawn's tutorial...


Here's the how-to on making it... I added some kitty pics, and had to improvise a little since I don't have the 2 punches Dawn has... I really like how it turned out!

I used my Paper Studio punches, my Fiskars paper cutter with both blades (scoring and cutting), Stickles in green, yellow, and gold, and some stamps I bought while we were on vacation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love!!! Thank you so much for sharing this, it's such a wonderful idea!

take care,

Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

Enfys said...

Just hopped over from the Cricut MB, this gift holder is gorgeous. Thanks for the link

AL said...

Your cats are beautifull, I also have a small cat but he is like yours but grey, He is 4 months only and behaves very bad!
I love your blog.