Sunday, August 31, 2008

Halloween Cards for Soldiers! August 17 - Sept. 7, 2008




I had more fun making these than I thought!


I used Paper Studio paper from Hobby Lobby - Spiderwebs and Halloween Stripe cut at 2" by 4", and Halloween Words cut at 4" by 6". I used a Stampendous stamp "Bugs and Hisses" and Studio G Series 12 October stamps for the pumpkin and 'trick or treat' accents.


Cricut cart PaperDolls Dress Up helped me cut out the mummy, the ghost, and alien. I also cut black spiderwebs, but my husband said, "Spiderwebs are white." So I cut some white ones and layered them 'cause I just couldn't waste those cool looking black ones! I also cut the pumpkins from the PDDU cart, and used my Sakura glaze pens and Marvy brush markers to color them.


Your comments are always welcome!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: