Friday, August 1, 2008

Back from Vacation!!!

So we're finally back from vacation, and I'm in the process of getting back into the swing of getting my classroom ready, and working on my Cricut! WHEW!

I'll be posting some projects soon, I've got an idea for something really cool coming!

Have you taken advantage of the sale at Michael's?? or the price matching at Creative Express? I have! can't wait to get those carts in the mail! **AND the Design Studio! Can't beat free for pricing. I never thought I'd want it, but if it's free, I'm sure I will make the most of its features.

Project posting soon, with news of the new things coming!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan --

Hope you had a great vacation. I have to tell you, I just love the pics of your kitties -- too funny! I'm looking forward to your posting the projects you referred to.

Take care!

Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Susan--- welcome back gal!!!
HOpe you had a great vacation. The swarm was sooooo much fun again..... much smaller than the other one's...... In cause you have not heard I won the cart. that came in the prize pac. It was walk in the garden. ....

So you getting things ready for a great new year????

drop in & check out the new CFS challenge....

catch ya later-
EDYE K.